Thursday, October 29, 2015

SkyWatch: Jeddah's Air Quality


There is so much construction (for years now) in our part of Jeddah that most days the sky doesn't appear blue at all - it's a dusty beige color.  Not only that, it's rare for me to see any clouds in my area of the city either.


Between construction dust and sandstorms, the air quality of Jeddah can be really bad.  I never leave the house without my inhaler.  Many Jeddah residents wind up in the hospital because they cannot breathe.



To  visit MORE friendly skies around the world, fly on over to SKYWATCH  where you’ll find beautiful skies posted by bloggers all over the world.

2 comments:

Jerry Mc Kenna said...

Do you know if the biggest problem is wind blown sand, dust from construction or auto exhaust?

William Kendall said...

I can definitely see that being a problem, not only in the immediate time, but the long term.