Thursday, July 30, 2020

Modern Sculpture in Jeddah


Many of my photos here in Jeddah are taken from a moving vehicle - and because my husband usually drives pretty fast, I end up deleting a lot of my photos once I go through them.  While this isn't a great photo, I just really liked how this one turned out - the sun and light clouds in the sky and the colorful sun effect on the modern sculpture.

To  visit MORE friendly skies around the world, fly on over to SKYWATCH  where you’ll find beautiful skies posted by bloggers all over the world.

8 comments:

Lady Fi said...

That's very nice.

Marie Smith said...

I thought it was a rocket at first glance.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

You captured this sculpture really well from a fast moving vehicle Susie 😉 loved the stylised racehorse in yesterday's post, very cool 💜

Sharon said...

I like it too. I love the patch of rainbow on the sculpture.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Cool looking sculpture and a great skywatch! Have a great weekend!

William Kendall said...

Very different.

Bill said...

A very nice sculpture. I like the rainbow patch on it too.

Klara said...

that is an interesting sculpture.