Friday, October 30, 2020

Jeddah Mall Scenes

"Round" - To me, this photo reminds me of a spacecraft. Actually there used to be a big fountain in this space at the Mall of Arabia.  A few years ago all the fountains were removed.

"R-Rated" - You won't find R Rated movies at the theaters here in Jeddah.  Mulan is showing at this state of the art movie theater in the mall. I love going to the movies, one of my favorite things to do.  

"Red" - Virgin Records has several locations around Jeddah.


LINKING TO - 


5 comments:

Tom said...

...I can't remember the last time I was at a mall.

Marie Smith said...

Theatres here aren’t open due to Covid. My husband and I enjoy movies too.

William Kendall said...

I haven't been to a movie since all of this started.

At Home In New Zealand said...

I must confess I thought of a spaceship when I saw your first photo!
Is there a special reason why the fountains were removed?

Susie of Arabia said...

I haven't been to the movies either since the whole virus thing started, but we walk laps past this theater every other day!
I'm not sure why the fountains were removed but their absence has made walking laps there a lot less humid!