Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Our World: Cafe Ceramique

I have found a new hobby - painting ceramics.  Cafe Ceramique is located in the Stars Avenue Mall in Jeddah and offer a wide selection of unpainted ceramics that customers can paint themselves. 

I painted the above camel and the magic lamp below.  What do you think?

Cafe Ceramique also offers food and drinks and is a great place to spend quality fun time with the family. For more information, call Cafe Ceramique at Stars Avenue Mall at 02-275-4668




Be sure to visit OUR WORLD TUESDAY, where family-friendly bloggers share a unique glimpse into what life is like all around our ever-amazing planet.

7 comments:

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

Excellent concept, and excellent painting by you. We did this once while on vacation in Cancun.

Unknown said...

Interesting approach!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Anonymous said...

What fun! I love the magic lamp!

Jerry Mc Kenna said...

I like the camel, I am not sure about the yellow on the lamp (I would like a darker color myself). It this the kind of painting in which the paints have to be baked?

Susie of Arabia said...

Yes, Jerry - They are painted with glaze and then baked in a kiln. The pieces are ready to be picked up a week later.

Bill said...

You should start taking commissions and do mail order :) But seriously, they are beautiful.

Susie of Arabia said...

Thank you, Bill! I love to paint.