Friday, December 1, 2017

CDP Theme Day: Gift


Traveling back and forth between Saudi Arabia and the USA frequently, I like to bring gifts from one place to another for various family members and friends.  I was very surprised when I found this Obama cologne in 2016 in a shop in Jeddah, so I bought a few to take as gifts back to the states the next time I went.  It's not exactly what one might expect to find on a store shelf in Saudi Arabia. 

City Daily Photo is an online community of photo bloggers that share images of life in their cities around the world.  The first of every month is Theme Day for City Daily Photo bloggers.  This month's theme is "Gift."

Please visit the City Daily Photo portal to view other participants' entries for today's theme day.

8 comments:

Kate said...

I am sure that your friends and family appreciate your unusual gift to them!

Rob Siemann said...

Very unusual! I so miss the guy. And sanity.

Dina said...

OK, that's a really unusual gift!

Small City Scenes said...

Interesting 'gift'.
MB

Sharon said...

Oh my, I wouldn't expect to see that either but, I know a lot of people who would love it.

AsAeenBySusan said...

Obama and his family were and are a gift to the US that I truly appreciated.

Jim said...

Interesting gift.

William Kendall said...

I wouldn't have expected that!