Monday, June 8, 2020

I Heart Saudia


At the top of the escalator, I looked back and liked the lines and composition of what I saw. As many times as I have been there, I hadn't ever really noticed the curve of the stairs on the right with the calories written on the face of the risers.  I've always been a fan of the "I Heart Saudi" lit up in green and red. The lines of the escalator and the lines of colored tiles on the floor all work together and give this photo movement and lead to places for your eyes to look. 





Be sure to visit OUR WORLD TUESDAY, where family-friendly bloggers share a unique glimpse into what life is like all around our ever-amazing planet.

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

A graceful stairs.

At Home In New Zealand said...

Haha, love the calorie steps :)

Klara said...

hahaha, I love the calorie count on the steps.