Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Jeddah Purple Wedding


When I saw that City Daily Photo's monthly theme for May was "Purple," my thoughts immediately went to an amazing wedding I attended on Valentine's Day here in Jeddah. The entire ballroom was awash in shades of purple - purple lighting, purple flowers, purple decorations.  


I wrote about this magnificent event and posted many more photos on my other blog, Susie of Arabia. Have a look! Photos of Saudi weddings are rarely seen or posted on public forums.


City Daily Photo is an online community of photo bloggers that share images of life in their cities around the world.  The first of every month is Theme Day for City Daily Photo bloggers.  This month's theme is "Purple."  Be sure to visit the City Daily Photo portal to view other participants' entries for today's theme day.

2 comments:

Lady Fi said...

Fabulous!!

William Kendall said...

A splendid splash of purple!