Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Divine Chocolate Mousse Cake


OMG the absolute BEST chocolate mousse cake ever is in Jeddah at a chain of pastry shops called Saededdin.  There are several different versions, including plain, with nuts, or crispy crunch.  I do consider myself quite an expert on chocolate for several reasons. First, it is one of my favorite things in the world.  Second I used to own a chocolate shop. And third is my extensive experience in sampling countless chocolates from all over the world.  LOL!

But don't just take my word for it - try the chocolate mousse cake from Saededdin and see for yourself.  

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Quite tempting.

Meneur Chocolate Shop in Riyadh said...

amazing cake collection. if you are a cake lover then don't forget to see my cake collection. we have a chocolate shop in Riyadh. Feel free to contact us.