Tuesday, November 24, 2020

TRADITIONAL QATT ART

I'd love to have these mugs featuring traditional Qatt art!


Qatt art is from the Asir region of Saudi Arabia



 Qatt art is quite colorful and consists of geometric designs

A big THANK YOU to my friend, tour guide Mohammed at Najran Tours, for allowing me to showcase these photos for today's post.  Visit his Instagram page  @NajranTours

https://www.instagram.com/najrantours/

https://www.facebook.com/najran.tours


LINKING TO - 

TUESDAY'S TREASURES  

8 comments:

Pisi Prkl said...

Lovely geometry, really nice!

Marie Smith said...

The colours and designs are wonderful.

Jeannelle said...

Very beautiful, as is your blog!

At Home In New Zealand said...

I would love to have those mugs as well :)

Jackie McGuinness said...

I want some too!

William Kendall said...

I like those too.

betty-NZ said...

I like it! The colors are bright and the shapes are so clean.

What a fantastic addition to 'My Corner of the World' this week!

Najran Tours said...

Great blog Susie 👍🏼