Monday, November 16, 2020

SAUDI SEATING AND DECOR

Traditional Saudi style utilizes a variety of patterns and colors, which I find quite charming.  Somehow it all works together to create a delightful, whimsical effect.

The use of geometric shapes in traditional decorating ideas is a telltale feature of Saudi design.    

These photos are from Najran and Abha, in southern Saudi Arabia.  A big THANK YOU to my friend, tour guide Mohammed at Najran Tours, for allowing me to showcase these photos for today's post.  Visit his Instagram page  @NajranTours.


LINKING TO -  THROUGH MY LENS  

TUESDAY'S TREASURES   

4 comments:

Tom said...

...color glalore.

Jackie and Joel Smith said...

Oh, the colors and designs on this post absolutely make my heart sing! What a day brightener!

William Kendall said...

I have seen that kind of seating at an embassy event here.

Marie Smith said...

Love the colours. They are so cheerful.