Monday, October 8, 2018

Our World - Saudi Style Serving


Hi Y'all!  I can't believe I have taken such a long break this year.  I recently returned to Saudi Arabia after spending a very busy summer in the USA.  Did you miss me?

This photo is of a gift I received from my husband's lovely sister.  It is a large platter shaped basket (about 2 feet across), covered with the red and white checkered scarf that Saudi men wear.  The smaller accompanying cups are made to be little Saudi characters holding baskets.  Handicrafts such as this are becoming very popular and more commonly found. I love finding things like this to take back to my family and friends as souvenirs.




Be sure to visit OUR WORLD TUESDAY, where family-friendly bloggers share a unique glimpse into what life is like all around our ever-amazing planet.

2 comments:

Lady Fi said...

Welcome back! The gift is adorable!

William Kendall said...

That's very well done!