Monday, October 29, 2018

Our World: Unlicensed Use of Graphics


The unauthorized use of graphics is a rampant issue here in Saudi Arabia.  I see images on business signs like the one above everywhere.  As a blogger, I have this problem with my photos being used by businesses and magazines without my permission.  I think this is probably a worldwide problem at this point, but it sure is discouraging to find my photos being used to promote businesses without my authorization or any compensation.




Be sure to visit OUR WORLD TUESDAY, where family-friendly bloggers share a unique glimpse into what life is like all around our ever-amazing planet.

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I doubt Disney and Pixar would appreciate that image being co-opted for a shop that no doubt has absolutely nothing to do with their movie.

Jerry Mc Kenna said...

The Google image search has made image theft much easier.