Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Holiday Shopping in Jeddah!


My, my, how things have changed here in Saudi Arabia! I can't believe we can now find "ugly holiday sweaters" at the mall.


Ok, some of them might be cute but I'm still lumping them all together under "ugly holiday sweaters" - it just has the right ring to it.


If I ever felt cold enough here in Jeddah, I might even consider buying one, just for kicks - but it's December and we still have the AC on 24/7.


Seeing all these holiday items really made me smile.  Happy Holidays, everyone!


3 comments:

William Kendall said...

I'll admit- if anyone bought me an ugly Christmas sweater, it would be reason enough to sever the relationship.

Susie of Arabia said...

Ho ho ho! I mean, Ha ha ha!

Vale said...

Actually,if it is in market,there is a reason that is,some people buy it!