Monday, December 23, 2019

Our World - Christmas in Jeddah


I went to another holiday party at a friend's home, the same friend who had the Halloween party I went to.  She really goes all out for the holidays, and it's all so beautifully decorated.


And OMG the spread she made was absolutely amazing!  It was spectacular.  I tried a little of everything and didn't even have room to have seconds of the dishes I especially loved.


It's nice having a little bit of home all the way over here over the holidays.


Be sure to visit OUR WORLD TUESDAY, where family-friendly bloggers share a unique glimpse into what life is like all around our ever-amazing planet.




5 comments:

Julie Swack said...

Hi! I'm glad to see you're back! I'm wondering if the people there know what Christmas is.

William Kendall said...

Quite a spread, indeed!

Lady Fi said...

Wow - what a festive spread!

Cristina - Memories of the Pacific said...

The food looks amazing! I can't stop looking at that pink cake :)

betty-NZ said...

Wow! Your friend sure knows how to celebrate! I love that cake in the second image, I bet it tasted as good as it looks :)


My Corner of the World