Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Saudi Arabia Camels in the Desert

I think this is one of the most beautiful camel photos I've ever seen.  White camels are the rarest and they really stand out amidst the lavender colored wildflowers and the reddish soil.  

The silhouette camel photo below is also very special.  It was a matter of taking it at just the right time being in the right place.


Special thanks to Khaled Al-Sheraihi for allowing me to post today's lovely photos of the desert camels of Saudi Arabia.  You can follow him on Instagram.

THIS POST LINKS TO - 

6 comments:

William Kendall said...

They do look like characters.

Tom said...

...quite a sight!

Marie Smith said...

I enjoy your camel photos!

At Home In New Zealand said...

Great photos, both of them.

NCSue said...

I guess never thought of camels as being social animals - I always see them solitary. Interesting.
Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/10/snow-in-september.html

NCSue said...

I guess I never thought of camels as being social animals - I always see them solitary in photos, and they don't have a reputation as being especially amiable. Interesting!
Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2020/10/snow-in-september.html