Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!


Today's post's theme is my best or favorite photo from the past year.  While this isn't my best photo, it is my favorite because it exemplifies my feelings for my adopted country of Saudi Arabia. I have to admit, my first couple of years here took some adjusting and at times I wondered what I had gotten myself into.  But this place and its people have grown on me, and I have to come to love living here very much.  I only wish the rest of the world could know what a wondrous and amazing place this is.  I'm not saying it's perfect by any means, but there are so many good things about life in Saudi Arabia that most people have no idea about.  And I hope that through my blogging, others may come to know the Saudi Arabia that I know and love. 

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year, with LOVE from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia!

City Daily Photo is an online community of photo bloggers that share images of life in their cities around the world.  The first of every month is Theme Day for City Daily Photo bloggers.  This month's theme is "Best or Favorite Photo of the Year."

Please visit the City Daily Photo portal to view other participants' entries for today's theme day.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Good choice! Happy New Year!