Monday, April 1, 2019

Saudi Arabia - Yellow Souvenir


I have to admit, souvenir shopping in Saudi Arabia has gotten easier in the 11 years since I moved here.  It used to be practically impossible to find anything with Saudi Arabia written on it, or specific city souvenirs.  So it seems that true tourism commericialization has arrived in this country. 

City Daily Photo is an online community of photo bloggers that share images of life in their cities around the world.  The first of every month is Theme Day for City Daily Photo bloggers.  This month's theme is "Yellow."  Be sure to visit the City Daily Photo portal to view other participants' entries for today's theme day.

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Those are cheerful.

Lois said...

They do look very "touristy", but I like them! Nice theme day post.

The Nautilus said...

I never had any interest of buying souvenirs of places I travelled to that were made specifically for "tourists"...I go for artisanal local every day things (and not the ones neatly displayed in fancy stores where the prices are multiplied by God knows how much)