Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Our World: Leisure Life on the Red Sea


Usually by April in Jeddah, the sweltering oppressive heat has already taken hold, but this year the weather has been surprisingly pleasant.  I'm happy any time I am outside and not sweating!


It's nice seeing so many Jeddawis enjoying the pleasant weather too.  Personally I especially like seeing the young girls letting their hair blow in the breeze and doing things like bike riding or rollerblading that I used to pretty much only see boys doing here in public. Times have changed here in Saudi Arabia.


Be sure to visit OUR WORLD TUESDAY, where family-friendly bloggers share a unique glimpse into what life is like all around our ever-amazing planet.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

I've seen those devices in your first shot here. Mostly used by kids.