Tuesday, February 4, 2020

More Miniatures and Figurine Souvenirs


Friendships, dance, traditional clothing, architecture - I wanted to show you more of the lovely variety of souvenirs now available in Saudi Arabia. 


Mosque minarets and roshan window coverings, artisans and children at play - these are all depicted in these well made handcrafted knick knacks available as gifts or reminders of one's time spent in the Magic Kingdom.





Personally I have a very difficult time deciding on what I want when there is such a great assortment to choose from! 


Of course there are also the usual refrigerator magnets, keychains, postcards, and coffee mugs available too.


2 comments:

William Kendall said...

These are wonderful.

ikbal said...

Where is this place ? I searched in Balad for this items . cant find .I am interested to collect such miniature of beautiful monuments. Please help me.