Friday, February 15, 2019

Jeddah - Plugged in to Lulu Appliances


Maybe it's been too long siince I've been in the market for new small appliances, but I neer imagined I would see them in the array of assorted colors they come in now.  Lavendar, cerulean, and raspberry blenders?


These irons look more like sporty athletic shoes to me than they do useful appliances.  If you needed to get all new small appliances, would you want to have them all in one color or would you prefer having them in a variety of colors?


These fashion forward small appliances can be found at Lulu Hypermarket - a really fun supermarket / department store in Jeddah where you can find just about anything under the sun.    

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I'd be inclined to go after something that's muted in terms of appliances like these, but they certainly are colourful.

Lynn said...

For me, I have never been to crazy about the colors of my appliances. I just get whatever seems to be the best.

However, I do have to say that the blue-and-black iron is very rad looking. never seen one in such colors.