Sunday, June 24, 2012

Villa With Tiled Exterior


This is the new exterior of an older villa that is being remodeled. It's an interesting choice of tile work - I don't think I've ever seen a design quite like this on a residential property. Although my Saudi husband and I used to enjoy doing DIY projects when we were homeowners in the states, remodeling DIY projects are not something that a Saudi man would normally do himself, merely for the fact that labor is so cheap here. So there are none of those big home improvement stores here like there are in the states, such as Home Depot and Loews.

4 comments:

Gaelyn said...

Looks a little busy.

Jerry Mc Kenna said...

It is an odd choice for a residential building. It is not unattractive but it looks more like an office building than a home.

Judy said...

Beautiful details. I would be lost without Home Depot!

Jade Nolan said...

There is such a store, It's called SACO!!! I <3 saco...It's a beautiful place :D
http://saco-ksa.com/English/Home